In life there is no such thing as too much granola or chocolate.
It’s been incredibly hot in NYC the past few weeks so we have not been turning on our oven whenever we can avoid it. But what about dessert? I can’t go a few days without my chocolate fix. So to combat this dilemma, I made a no bake chocolate granola cup inspired by Rachel Mansfield. It satisfied every need for chocolate, granola and dessert.
These granola cups or so easy to make and are gluten free, dairy free, vegan, soy free, paleo and raw. I used Paleo Passion Foods granola which is a grainless granola without any refined sugar. It is available in 3 flavors, Caribbean Coconut, Maple Cinnamon and Choco-Nuts. Each package is an amazing source of omega-3 which our bodies need for optimal health.
Benefits of Omega-3 include:
- reduces inflammation in the body
- improves memory and cognitive development and function
- improves eye and vision health
- reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease
- reduces anxiety and depression
So while you’re eating more than just one of these delicious no bake chocolate granola cups, just keep telling yourself that they’re healthy!
For Free Shipping and 10% off your Paleo Passion Foods order use code: summer10 at checkout.
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Paleo Passion Foods grain-free granola
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, stir and continue to microwave until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Line a muffin tin with muffin cup liners.
- Fill each muffin tin with 2 spoonfuls of chocolate.
- Top each muffin with Paleo Passion Foods granola.
- Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour until the chocolate hardens.
This post is sponsored by Paleo Passion Foods. As always, opinions are my own.