Bring it on summer! I didn’t think you could get much hotter, but you have and I’m ready for you! I’ve got these delicious 5 ingredient berries and cream popsicles so I’m keeping cool no matter what!
You know my love affair with chocolate is real, but today I’m switching it up for a refreshing treat that is seriously cooling me down. At first I thought they were going to be too pink that my husband wouldn’t eat them. But he’s begging for these 5 ingredient berries and cream popsicles as his daily treat.
They’re made with coconut milk, berries and sweetened only with Natural Delights Medjool dates. The medjool dates will help give you a burst of energy and help you satisfy your sweet tooth. Dates can replace sugar in any recipe and will help you break up with your sugar cravings!
5 Ingredient Berries and Cream Popsicles
I love simple recipes with minimal ingredients. It makes the food that much more delicious because you really can taste all of the flavors of every single ingredient.
This recipe doesn’t get any simpler – place all of your ingredients in a blender and combine until it’s smooth!
Then pour into your popsicle mold and place in the freezer for 4 hours to chill!
And these popsicles are so versatile, you can replace the raspberries with blackberries, blueberries, or even cherries. You can even let them melt so you’ve got a fun bowl of sorbet!
So what are you waiting for, the next heat wave? You won’t want to be without these berries & cream popsicles in your freezer!!
10 minPrep Time
4 hr, 10 Total Time
- 1, 13.5 oz. can full fat coconut milk
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract (or vanilla)
- 5 Natural Delight Medjool Dates, pitted
- Optional: handful of blueberries
- In a high speed blender combine the coconut milk, frozen raspberries, almond extract and medjool dates until it is creamy!
- If adding blueberries, divide a few into the popsicle trays before adding the raspberry & cream mixture.
- Pour the berries & cream mixture into the popsicle mold and place in the freezer for 4 hours!
Thank you Natural Delights for sponsoring this post. It means so much to be able to work with brands that I love.