There is nothing better than the combination of coffee and chocolate!
These delicious energy balls combine hazelnuts and coffee for the perfect amount of sweet, salty and a boost of energy! I used Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee, hazelnuts, dates, coconut and coconut oil to make the perfect energy ball. Feel free to use any type of instant coffee or nut that you prefer. This recipe is completely versatile.
You can also roll the ball in raw cacao powder, coconut shreds, matcha powder or instant coffee powder after they’re rolled between your hands! The possibilities for delicious energy are endless!
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 tsp. instant coffee (add 1 tsp. of water to the coffee before adding it to the rest of the ingredients)
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and combine until a sticky dough forms.
- Roll 1 Tbsp. of dough between your hands to form a ball.
- Continue until all of the dough has been used.
- Optional: rolls the balls in raw cacao powder, shredded coconut or matcha powder
- Store in an air tight container for up to 1 week.