Can you believe it’s November – also known as pumpkin season in foodie world! And what better way to eat your way through this time of year than with these delicious no-bake chocolate pumpkin date balls!
I don’t think I’ve ever loved pumpkin season. I mean don’t get me wrong, cool fall weather, no more NYC humidity making me sweat just walking down the street, and all the apple spices, slow cooker and warmer comforting foods. But pumpkin food was never something that truly excited me. I’m so sorry! I know PSL season is like a foodie holiday. But this year I really wanted to get in on the season and what better way than with my favorite thing to eat – balls.
Yup, I love making raw balls as part of my meal prep. They’re the perfect sweet treat after any meal, or as an on the go snack! And you all know I’m basically obsessed with chocolate – it’s a food group all on its own in my world. So I combined my love for raw balls and chocolate and added in pumpkin. And let me tell you, I’m not mad about it.
These balls were delicious. I used Bard Valley Natural Delights Medjool Dates which always taste so sweet and juicy and gave these raw balls the perfect softness and flavor! And of course the chocolate drizzle (although optional) was the best way to tie in all of the fall flavors.
Tell me, what’s your favorite fall food to eat!
Yields 20 balls
20 minPrep Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 cup Bard Valley Natural Delights medjool dates, pitted and soaked in water
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 tsp Primal Palate pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- In a bowl, soak the pitted dates for about 10 minutes.
- Add the dates to a food processor and pulse until a dough forms.
- Add the pumpkin puree, coconut flour and pumpkin pie spice to the food processor and pulse until everything is combined!
- Take 1 Tbsp. of the dough and roll it in the palm of your hands. Place it on a parchment lined baking sheet and repeat until all of the dough has been used.
- Add the chocolate chips and coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 15 seconds. Stir the chocolate and continue to microwave and stir until it is completely melted. It might help to add a few drops of coconut oil to make it smooth!
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the pumpkin date balls.
- Refrigerate the energy balls until you are ready to eat them!